I suggest you ...

embed a RSS feed in an email?

I want to be able to embed my Blog's RSS feed in an email to display the 3 most recent articles. I got this idea from using Mailchimp - they have a RSS-Feed driven email campaign. It is a great feature and would love to utilize it on HubSpot.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Patrick SimasPatrick Simas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dandan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have this functionality in my system, I was wondering will it be possible to have more than one feed in an email soon? This would be super useful and allow me to get replace mailchimp completely.

• Van WilsonVan Wilson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the beta for several customers, and it's working well.

We would like to be able to customize the format of the elements within the RSS items more, though.

For instance, the author and date are hard-coded to go on the same line with a comma between, and support says right now there is no way to change that.

We would also like to remove the line after each item excerpt that says "The article XYZ first appeared on "example.com".

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does anyone know if I can embed my Hubspot Blog's RSS feed in an email sent from a system other than Hubspot?

• Jeremy CraneJeremy Crane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Patrick, this is available in Private Beta now. Ping me directly and I can get you access to start playing with it if interested.

Feedback and Knowledge Base