I suggest you ...

Ability to use Salesforce formula fields in Smart List criteria

I'm trying to build Smart Lists based on a value in a Salesforce Account record. I've accomplished this with other email tools by creating a formula field in Salesforce that pulls the value from the Account into the Contact, but I've spoken with support and it appears your tool does not work with a formula field. It would be great to have this functionality. For example I'd like to be able to create a suppression list based on Account Type = Customer and not have to ask Sales to update all the contacts individually with that value.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CarrieCarrie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steph MurraySteph Murray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, just voted for this as well but wanted to share that I created a workaround by creating a TEXT field in Salesforce that is stamped with the information from the formula field (via field update and workflow) so that I can add and sync it to HubSpot.

• NigelNigel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync'ing forumla fields one way from Salesforce to Hubspot must be an easy win - it means we can pull related info for use in Hubspot workflows far more reliably.

Feedback and Knowledge Base