I suggest you ...

Pin Button for our Blogs

We should be able to have a pin it button on our blog. That way viewers could pin our articles to their Pinterest Boards quickly and easily.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JacqueJacque shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MarthaMartha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any chance that this is going to be rolled out in the near future? It is quite annoying that the only interaction that viewers can have with our Pinterest account is via the Follow Me button. Having a Share button on all pages - especially blog pages - would be a huge help. Thanks!

• Debbie HuberDebbie Huber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on when the Pin It button will be available in the COS? I'm using the COS, but don't see the button yet. Or maybe I'm not looking in the right place? Thanks!

• LaurenLauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked about this during a webinar today. Seems silly that you can add Pinterest to your "Follow Me" options but there isn't a way to encourage readers to "pin" your posts via a "Pin It" share button. Would LOVE if this was added!

• Carrie GallagherCarrie Gallagher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this feature being worked on? It's pretty frustrating that the Pin It button doesn't appear with the other social share buttons on our blog.

Feedback and Knowledge Base