I suggest you ...

Add a social media report for posts and clicks

If there was a report that showed aggregated social media data available in the publishing tool, that'd be really useful. For instance, a monthly report that said 'You published 15 posts to twitter that got a total of 125 clicks.' It'd help gauge whether engagement is increasing over time, as opposed to just looking at individual posts. Alternatively, adding a social media API so that we could at least get access to this data would be nice.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeffJeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

Thank you for your request. We will investigate this for clicks on a per-message basis. Meanwhile, for time based analysis, you can Export all the click and engagement data to Excel and generate reports as a workaround.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Greg MischioGreg Mischio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with Sean's request, as well as Jamie. That's what brought be me here. I would really like to see the type of engagement our various schedules are getting. Hootsuite offers it, but it's expensive and I'm not sure how accurate it is.

• Jamie SouthworthJamie Southworth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!!! And also adding a metric that shows which posts performed the best overall-and what the engagement % is. It would help so much in identifying areas where the efforts are working and areas where they aren't. Being able to sort the data by things like time of day, etc. would be awesome-as well as different time ranges to create these reports.

• Sean BryanSean Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jeff,

I'm looking for something similar, so thanks for posting!

I'll add something else. I like that the "Engagement" link in the publishing tool shows "# of replies to your tweets," "# of comments on your posts," etc. But... can I see that information for the month of September or another specific time range?

Feedback and Knowledge Base