I suggest you ...

Ability to DELETE a contact from a list.

With the new contact dashboard it is very easy to add a contact to a list. It would be great to be able to DELETE a contact from a list. It would be nice to be able to do this from the Contact's individual view, perhaps under the same button that says "Add to List."

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Timothy LorangTimothy Lorang shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    in design  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

We will be adding bulk actions in lists that will allow you to delete individual contacts (as well as perform other actions to them). This is something we are currently working on, so stay tuned!

Thanks,
    Maggie

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, would be good to have a bulk function to delete data you imported but no longer want there - doing it manually, one -by-one is horrible!

• Kate HadawayKate Hadaway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this is a very important capability. We utilize HubSpot for communicating with our distribution network who bring our products to market. Often we need to remove an employee who leaves one of our distributors. I do not want to have to "opt them out of emails" as the only option. It would also be nice to be able to some how mark a contact as Inactive so you could suspend emails for a period if needed.

• Jenn RyanJenn Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. If not this, then at least let me search or sort leads within a static list that I am viewing so I can more easily find the one lead who asked to be pulled off out of 3,000 names on list!

• Virginia RoperVirginia Roper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this idea, and would love to see it implemented. I think, ideally, that "Add to Static List" could be changed to "Manage Static Lists." Then, from that page, the "Add to list" button could instead be a toggle switch, where you could switch it to on or off for each list. It's just very confusing right now to go to this page and see "Add to list" for a contact when you already know that contact is a member of that list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base