I suggest you ...

"Add to Calendar" function

Add a calendar feature to forms, or allow an icalendar file to upload, so people can add an event their Outlook calendar after they have registered via the form.

43 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KristenKristen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see this function in HubSpot, too. We are using hubspot a lot for event reminders and invitations.
        It would be very well received by our invitees if they could add the "Add to Calendar" option to these email.
        Thanks

• KristenKristen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, Maggie. I am not sure how we could effectively use the date type field for events.

If the add to calendar could be a pop up window for users after they've registered through the form, that would be great. I'm just trying to think of how we can make things easier on our users. Thanks for looking in to this! ~Kristen

• Erica Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree to this! how can I add "add to calendar" from my hubspot email?

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the idea! We have a date type field in forms which displays a calendar when you fill out the form. Have you tried that?

Regarding the idea of saving an event in a calendar, I see this more as a functionality to be added on the page rather than a form. Seems like you see it in a similar way since you mentioned "after they have registered via the form." Let me know!

Thanks,
        Maggie

Feedback and Knowledge Base