I suggest you ...

Greater visibility of Hubspot customer support tickets

I'd love to be able to see the progress of my support tickets to Hubspot. I'm quite busy and don't have time to keep going through all of my old emails to find smallish issues that I know have not been fixed yet. It would be better if I could login somewhere and see all support tickets I've logged that are still not resolved.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Crystal BallCrystal Ball shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Catherine J.Catherine J. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A few ideas in this regard. 1) when hubspot replies to a case, it would be helpful to include the initial request rather than a tracking number which is not a helpful reference point to the end-user. 2) when you ask for a rating on the feedback, it would also be helpful to include the initial request so the end-user knows which case they are being asked to provide feedback on (again reference # doesn't help, unless I go look it up in my email before I reply). 3) have some way of tracking tickets that have previously been submitted and answered so I can see my history and easily look up answers that sometimes get buried in email...

• Josh PatrickJosh Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this. I never know where we stand on issues that I've reported. I often feel that no ticket is made and nothing gets done. I often have to call multiple times before I find a problem is taken care of. I would also add that there be a section in this area so we can communicate with whoever is responsible for fixing a particular problem we're facing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base