I suggest you ...

Show high-level keyword ranking progress

I would like to see a way that you can show your keyword ranking progress without having to click on each individual keyword. My thoughts are having a grid view similar to the current keyword screen, but have columns for each stating the following:

1) Current rank
2) 30 Days ago
3) 60 Days ago
4) 120 Days ago

This would allow for a quick overview to see which keywords are making progress, and which need more attention.

70 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Joe BlazenJoe Blazen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

We like this idea too, but there’s a decent amount of work that needs to be done to make it happen. I can’t give an exact timeframe.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use authority labs for our non-hubspot clients, but if HS had this feature we might not need AL at all.

• Robert DoddsRobert Dodds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature implemented. This would be incredibly useful.

If you could plot the progress of multiple keywords on the graph at once it would be good.

Also good would be the ability to see on the keyword list page, whether they have gone up or down recently, and by how many positions

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love this to include the rank changing to green or red (up or down) since last update. This would help immensely on focusing energy quickly.

• ERER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree! When your following many keywords it becomes hard to tell how each keyword is progressing. It is very very time consuming going through every keyword one by one trying to figure out each keyword's ranking history.

Feedback and Knowledge Base