I suggest you ...

automatically link keywords throughout an entire site, similar to the deeplink juggernaut feature in the Ultimate SEO plug-in for Wordpress

The Deeplink Juggernaut feature enabled me to pick out key words such as pricing or cost, so that whenever it was mentioned in any post or any page, it would enable it as a link and link back to my pricing page.

I'm no guru, but I was under the impression that having certain keywords as links, would help build SEO authority for those keywords while enabling easy navigation for the user.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tony WrightTony Wright shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James MarshallJames Marshall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an EXTREMELY useful feature, as I love the Deeplink Juggernaut part of the SEO Ultimate Wordpress plugin that we use for our main website. Controlling all anchor texts and link URLs from one central location just makes sense--and saves hours and hours of time! I have had to pore through hundreds of blog articles within the HubSpot CMS just to seek and change links that I had later found to be detrimental to our SEO. I've also had to manually sift through pages to modify links after discovering that authors had chosen inappropriate (ineffective) anchor text and/or internal links at the time they published the article. This feature would also give blog authors the freedom to write without having to worry about linking appropriately, as the links would be pre-determined and paired with the best anchor text in advance. Should we choose to stop offering a product or service, this would also allow us to remove all links to it from all posts within seconds. Thank you for listening!

Feedback and Knowledge Base