I suggest you ...

Return the "View this lead in Salesforce.com" link in new lead email notifications

Version 1 of the Salesforce connector had a link within lead notification emails that said "view this link in Salesforce.com". Version 2 of the connector no longer has this link in the emails, but a lot of customers used this and have to go extra steps to find that link, which now only resides in HubSpot Lead Management.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rachel DeckerAdminRachel Decker (User Experience Manager, HubSpot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ken LynchKen Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My sales team is complaining about this link being removed. Please bring it back! The connector needs work. After upgrading, we are now frozen out of making SF.com record updates for ~20 minutes after they are grabbed by the HubSpot connector.

• Rebecca LeGrantRebecca LeGrant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got off the phone with support at hubspot about this same issue. Not having this link makes our work more time consuming than it needs to be. It worked great before the upgrade. Please bring back the "View this lead in Salesforce.com" link on my lead notification email!

• LAGMCLAGMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having to go between two databases is already painful enough for my sales team. The hubspot to salesforce integration needs to be drastically improved, adding this link is just one step to help my sales team.

Feedback and Knowledge Base