I suggest you ...

Show local search volume for keywords

There needs to be a LOCAL search volume result as well as the GLOBAL one that they currently have. Google adwords lets you see the global AND the local results. HUBSPOT only shows you the GLOBAL. It makes it that much more difficult to do a proper keyword campaign when you don't know what your local (to united states) results are, which can be very different from the global results.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ShaneShane shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ShaneShane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Josh,

The reason for why "I" have posted this idea (not that your comment is unimportant) is because a majority of the time I am doing keyword research for "myself" or for my "clients", I need to see the "local" (united states) searches as opposed to the less important global searches. In most cases (perhaps in every case that relates to my business and my clients who are small-medium sized service based businesses) the global amount is actually hinders our efforts to choose keywords, etc.

Sounds like a fix to this is coming up soon. Thanks!

• Josh PayneJosh Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As our international customer base grows, we've become more and more aware of the need for this kind of localization in the product, especially for Keywords. Stay tuned - we've got work to help solve these problems in our short term schedule.

Feedback and Knowledge Base