I suggest you ...

Create a Data Export API for Custom Reports

Every week I have to manually go into approx. 100 Custom Trend Reports, copy the most recent data point, and paste it into excel. Can you create a Data Export API for Custom Reports?

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Malarie KnoxMalarie Knox shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ellie MirmanAdminEllie Mirman (Customer Research, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We got to chat with Malarie and get this additional info:
        - she'd like to pull event completion numbers for specific time periods (week by week, month by month)
        - she'd ideally get the data delivered to her excel doc that combines all the data she needs for reporting

(this is all for advanced marketing reports, not Sources)

• Yoav ShapiraYoav Shapira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Malarie, this is a cool idea. I assume, but I want to check, that you're talking about reports in our Sources analytics tool? If not, what parts of the tool are you talking about?

We have APIs available that let you export data from many of our tools, including leads, the blog, keywords, and more. An Analytics API is coming in the future, later this year, as well.

If you tell us more about which pieces of data you do this with, we can help more...

Feedback and Knowledge Base