I suggest you ...

Help identify quality sites for link building in Link Grader

Just saw another SEO tool that I liked. They have a lot of cool stuff around links like a link manager, link identifier, link comparer, finding the contact information on a good site that could link to you and the ability to look at the quality of the site before they ask them for a link. It would be awesome if link grader could do all of that.

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SDSD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    pending  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

This is still something that we would like to address in the long term, but is not in the plan for the next several months.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Problem is that tracking all of this takes a huge server load. Services like Majestic, AHREFS and Moz spend a crap load of time crawling the web for inbound links.

Hubspot would do well to have it but don't expect it in the short term!

• Josh PayneAdminJosh Payne (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definitely in our long term roadmap. Brian Whalley, our resident SEO expert on HubSpot marketing has a flow very similar to what you outline here based on best practices.

That said, in the spirit of honest and transparent communication, this work is in Phase III of my 3 phase plan for the analytics suite. I agree its needed but I have some other projects that I've prioritized in front of this. Feel free to use this forum to tell me why I'm totally wrong!

• JackJack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. Some of the workflow tools that are in Raventools or Buzzstream would be great!

Feedback and Knowledge Base