I suggest you ...

Custom buttons for landing page forms

Ability to insert custom CTA into the forms tied to landing pages.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JakeJake shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sam PolkSam Polk shared a merged idea: Allow insertion of custom CTA buttons at the end of the form  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DerbhlaDerbhla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely agree with this idea! It would be great if we could customize the color and shape of the submit button on the landing page forms. Similar functionality that is currently available on the CTA button creation. I attended your recent webinars on landing pages and they recommended having more enticing buttons on your landing pages, but all that is available on the forms are grey and rather bland. In order to change them in Hubspot, I need to know HTML and update the CSS. That could be very dangerous! This would be a great product enhancement. The less I need to involve my IS team the better. Thanks so much!

• Greg MesslerGreg Messler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to change the form submit button on my landing pages. I don't know why, perhaps it's my sites color scheme, but the form buttons are all gray. Since my websit is also gray, the button does not stand out (gray on gray). If you look at a good landing page the button is brightly colored and sometimes larger to stand out. Would be creat if CTA functionality could be combined with landing page editor to add custom buttons to landing pages :)

• JakeJake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Ellie,
        Each form has a submit button, which is a call to action. that is what i am talking about. the buttons on the forms do not appear to support customization so that you can match them to the style, font, size and color of other CTA buttons in other areas of the site. the buttons on the forms used for landing pages have very limited color, font and graphic choices. Does that explain it?

• jeremyjeremy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Jake means using graphic images for the SUBMIT buttons. We wanted this since the defaults are so, um, 1999, but ended up using CSS to style them.

• JakeJake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our "Buttons" or CTA's throughout the site are being created to a certain design standard and with certain colors and fonts. However once people get to a landing page that same standard cannot be applied. If I could use a graphic created from our CTA tools within the forms in our landing pages it allows our landing pages to integrate into our website more fully. Instead in both hubspot and Proformable landing pages the forms do not allow the same design or even design quality for their action buttons.

Feedback and Knowledge Base