I suggest you ...

Add Social Sharing buttons to pages

It would be important to add buttos to share to social media sites directly from the Landing pages

65 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ccduarteccduarte shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Kirsten KnippKirsten Knipp shared a merged idea: Share This Content Buttons  ·   · 

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark PuglisiMark Puglisi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmm, well looking at the Social Media buttons offered, I only see a few. No Instagram? Was looking to have a tool that you can add ANY social button that has a consistent look.

• Mark PuglisiMark Puglisi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wasted an hour Friday looking for social media badges so I can put a Follow Me module box, but there is no consistent way to do this. Would be nice to have one tool that you choose all the various social media badges, fill in the address of each and it makes a nice, neat, consistent look module to put on our site.

• Carrie GallagherCarrie Gallagher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This hasn't been commented on for a long time - is it still in beta? Can I get in on the beta? This is a very important feature for me…thanks.

• Kevin GlatzKevin Glatz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Programmable Social Share buttons like the ones in emails so you can share a Landing Page from a Thank You Page. Via email is a definite must.

• Jeremy CraneAdminJeremy Crane (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will, we're definitely looking to make this kind of addition/customization much easier in our new CMS which will support landing page creation as well. In the meantime this is actually possible in the current CMS albeit somewhat onerous to add. Here's what you would need to do.
        1) Open your new landing page in edit mode in the CMS (orange layover boxes)
        2) add a new standard content module
        3) reorder the modules to position it where you would like on the page
        4) edit the module: adding images for sharing icons for the various services you'd like to add. You can generally obtain these from the services, Twitter, Facebook, etc
        5) Link each of those images to the services you want them connected to.
        6) optional: you can link with a pre-populate message on some services such as Twitter vis this type of linking http://twitter.com/home?status=Put your message here

We'll make this much easier soon!

• Jeremy CraneAdminJeremy Crane (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This will most definitely be a core capability of landing page tools in the new Content Management System we are building. This can be done in the current landing page tool but you would need to be able to write a bit of code. Not ideal so certainly something we are going to solve moving forward.

Feedback and Knowledge Base