I suggest you ...

Dynamic forms which bring up new questions based on answers

We suggest that you add a feature to forms so when a prospect answers a question a certain way (like a choice in a drop down) they are brought to a deeper level question of redirected to another page based on that answer (aka form actions based on answer). This is already possible with Google Forms. We feel this is better to follow up right away rather than nurture them in email to get them come back and fill out more form fields to get the answers we need to qualify them.

435 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AmeliaAmelia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    LoriLori shared a merged idea: Dependent Country and State/Region Fields  ·   · 
    Gillian VercauterenGillian Vercauteren shared a merged idea: Link Form fields with each other  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Form Fields - Boolean Logic  ·   · 
    Caron ArnoldCaron Arnold shared a merged idea: radio button/text box combination for an "other" option  ·   · 
    Brittany ShachmutBrittany Shachmut shared a merged idea: Auto-generate a form field if "other" is selected from a drop-down menu  ·   · 
    mitjamitja shared a merged idea: Make a FORM TOOL in a way that it will have the ability to add additional fields based on the criteria of a previous field.  ·   · 
    DanDan shared a merged idea: Add Logic into the Form Builder  ·   · 
    Jason SebellJason Sebell shared a merged idea: Allow forms to expand based on added data  ·   · 
    Matthew RaynorMatthew Raynor shared a merged idea: Logic Questions in Form Builder  ·   · 
    Jared VadenaisJared Vadenais shared a merged idea: Create a "Smart Form"  ·   · 
    TimTim shared a merged idea: Progressive forms collect new info on repeat downloaders.  ·   · 
    Mark HMark H shared a merged idea: Conditional Form Fields  ·   · 

45 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jillian derbyjillian derby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an awesome feature....seems like it's been in que for awhile and has a ton of votes. what gives?

• Robert JamesRobert James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great feature to have. I need to be able to redirect people to a different page depending on which radio button choice was made once the form was completed.

• Evan DeanEvan Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For those of you looking for a work around for this. Its possible to use smart content modules to accomplish some of this functionality. Create the different forms that you would like to show your customers using the form tool and embed them into smart content modules using the embed code. Set up your smart content logic to show the appropriate form to each visitor.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been going positively nuts for days trying to find a work around for this. Why not form logic??

• Michelle HMichelle H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on the status of this one? Would love to know if it's close to beta or still awhile from being available.

• Erica Erica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

any word? desperate for this by April 1... would love to be part of a beta group

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be an awesome feature. I am looking for a way to get around this right now.

• NikkiNikki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This functionality should also work to allow additional unique fields (so not necessarily just "drill down" fields) to show as a previous one is completed as a way to feed fields to a lead as they go.

• Hailey RobbinsHailey Robbins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be so helpful for us - I have found a way around it for now, but we would really love this added functionality.

• Frances BowmanFrances Bowman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ran in to this problem today. Had resisted moving our legacy forms to HS since our process was working. Today I tried to move my first form and found out that this functionality doesn't exist. I need to be able to have users choose "Other" from a list and then be prompted to fill a new field. Any update on release date?

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a top priority for the Forms app and something we plan to get in development soon. We don't have a release date yet, but I will update the status of this idea as soon as this is in beta so that you can try it out. Thanks for your patience!

Best,
        Maggie Georgieva
        mgeorgieva@hubspot.com

• JIm DickinsonJIm Dickinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a requirement for us for lead assignment. If lead selects United States then we need the State List to display. How is this progressing?

• Michael SapiroMichael Sapiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great. Without it, we're stuck using WuFoo and then working with API for certain forms that need logic branching. Definitely putting in a vote.

• MarilynMarilyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dynamic Forms is much needed. Here is a scenario in which we would like this feature developed.
        Lead fills out form>Lead is in the USA>State Drop down should show up with just USA states. If lead is in South Africa and they select SA> State/Province form should be blank so they can type info. I posted another idea which is to integrate with an app called County Validate. Great tool that SF has integrated with. thanks!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base