I suggest you ...

Improve Data in Lead Nurturing Report

The lead nurturing report is too static. There are stats on the number of leads that responded to each e-mail, but it would be great to click on these stats and see who the respondents were.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    dostrowerdostrower shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Yehuda CagenYehuda Cagen shared a merged idea: Have reporting on which leads clicked through from the emails  ·   · 
    Julia StewartJulia Stewart shared a merged idea: Show us which links people click on in Hubspot emails  ·   · 
    RandRand shared a merged idea: Viewing "unique clicks" in Email Manager  ·   · 

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MBAcceptedMBAccepted commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would go for both email marketing and lead nurturing, but I can;t seem to find a way to view the stats for multiple emails in the same campaign. The simplest example being - we have a blog RSS email set up, and can only get stats on each day's email individually, whereas we'd like to see the email's performance over a period, of let's the past week, or month or custom time frame -- all emails sent out.

• Josh PatrickJosh Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put another section up on this and apologize. I believe this is crucial. Without this ability the email tool is OK, but is useless as a marketing tool on knowing who to call about what and when. Many of us likely have lists with less than 1,000 names on them. A good email will have twenty clicks. Of those, I would like to know who is clicking on what so I can decide if I should send them a personalized email or give them a call. Please, please, please take care of this. It's really important.

• Linda AbrahamLinda Abraham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be great to be able to see different dates periods. It would enable testing and allow us to see trends.

• Greg MesslerGreg Messler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that the email clicks are buried. If you can add this to the criteria for LEAD SCORING then it would go a long way to helping me see which leads are most engaged/interested. For example, I came across one lead today that clicked on every single email that I sent in the past month! However, nobody from our company has personally communicated with this person yet. I feel that we could be missing opportunities and wasting some time following up on opportunities that might not be that interested. LyntonWeb's "Lead Grader" app would be a good place to incorporate these stats. :)

BTW - I noticed that we can see email 'clicks' in a report by company in the form of visitors on the prospect report, why not share this elsewhere.

One area to improve visibility of clicks would be to add a filter in the advanced search criteria on the leads list page. There is filters to see who was 'sent' a lead nurturing email, but not who 'clicked'. Also, there is no filter to see who clicked on a regular email campaign (not sure why lead nurturing email data is separate from regular email campaigns).

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd add that it would be helpful to report on the number of nurture emails, and specific campaign a person rececieves before converting. Such as, the average is 3.5 nurture emails to drive conversion. This way, we would know whether to build 8 or 3 nurture emails.

I also agree whole-heartedly with the initial request.

• Alexandra GibsonAlexandra Gibson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would use it to have a better understanding of which leads are most engaged and interested without having to go in to each individual lead. It could possibly be added to the lead reports by making something searchable like "Lead nurturing email clicked" is "Day 5- Facebook tips for Farmers".

That would make a big difference.

Feedback and Knowledge Base