I suggest you ...

Increase keyword limit in Keywords tool

Please please raise the limit for the keyword grader!

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ERER shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dani BuckleyDani Buckley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an area where I think HubSpot really needs to improve to compete - 1,000 keyword limit is so limiting especially considering that the inbound marketing methodology focuses on many long-tail keywords as part of a solid keyword strategy. This needs to change!

• JFJF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in the highly-fragmented part of the IT industry where you're not legit or cool unless you know more jargon or geek-speak than the next person. This is what "inbound marketing" was invented for....the era of 500+ TV stations and 5 gazillion YouTube videos. 1,000 keywords is woefully inadequate given the long-tail nature of what we target.

• Josh PayneAdminJosh Payne (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I can appreciate the the legitimate business need to have unlimited amounts. The limit was put in place primarily as a cost control -- Keyword Grader is probably the most expensive part of HubSpot for us to run. We can certainly keep in mind this common request as we re-evaluate the limits (as we do periodically). Or the option to purchase more keywords.

• ERER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I geo target and really could benefit from a higher limit of keywords in the keyword grader. Please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base