I suggest you ...

Please, either a higher limit (like double 2000 keywords) or unlimited keywords for keyword grader!

Please please raise the limit for the keyword grader!

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ERER shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JFJF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work in the highly-fragmented part of the IT industry where you're not legit or cool unless you know more jargon or geek-speak than the next person. This is what "inbound marketing" was invented for....the era of 500+ TV stations and 5 gazillion YouTube videos. 1,000 keywords is woefully inadequate given the long-tail nature of what we target.

• Josh PayneAdminJosh Payne (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I can appreciate the the legitimate business need to have unlimited amounts. The limit was put in place primarily as a cost control -- Keyword Grader is probably the most expensive part of HubSpot for us to run. We can certainly keep in mind this common request as we re-evaluate the limits (as we do periodically). Or the option to purchase more keywords.

• ERER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I geo target and really could benefit from a higher limit of keywords in the keyword grader. Please!

Feedback and Knowledge Base