I suggest you ...

Landing page analytics showing sources/campaigns

It would be great if I could use the "source" variable in the unique URL and use it in the landing page (form) to have a break down of the page's traffic and send this information to my CRM for reporting purposes.

Because right now, if I want a break down of my source by campaign and pass the information to our CRM, I have to create 1 landing page by source which is proving pretty complexe to manage

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jonathan RobidouxJonathan Robidoux shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    in design  ·  Ellie MirmanEllie Mirman responded  · 

Happy to share that these analytics are in the works! You will be able to see the sources for a specific landing page’s visits/submissions/leads.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonathan RobidouxJonathan Robidoux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the inegration with Salesforce, you would only have to create a custom field in "Campaign Member" which would be one of the predefined lead source. This would also need to have the Salesforce campaign field in the form. I've already manage to do a work arround by entering a numeric code in the form page title (which is one of the only field in salesforce that updated with "custom" text) and creating a workflow in salesforce that triggers a field update in campaign member with the specific code (ex: WHEN recent form contains "001", update custom field "Origin" in Campaign Member to "Google Adword"

Feedback and Knowledge Base