I suggest you ...

Manage social media sharing for multiple blogs (separate settings)

With multiple blogs, the active blog in blog analytics determines WHETHER a new article will post in the social media accounts. This is presenting HUGE problems with getting our articles shared. We think they will post only to find they haven't because of the analytic setting. If we have to go in and look at analytics and have a post going out, we can't change the view. We should be selecting which blogs post in social media accounts area. Then in analytics we can move around at will.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ClaudiaClaudia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Chris StewartChris Stewart shared a merged idea: Add the ability to turn off social media sharing on multiple blogs  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have multiple blogs. I would like blog articles from my primary blog to be auto-published to my social media accounts. HOWEVER, I do NOT want blog articles in my secondary blogs (different audience (suppliers)) to be auto-published as their content is not intended for my social media audience (customers). THEREFORE - I agree that we should be able to select which blogs will get auto-posted on the social media page. Basically, able to manage multiple target audiences/personas.

• Chris StewartChris Stewart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Claudia When I created a new blog (videos) it posted to our twitter account, there is currently no way to distinguish which blog goes to social media (main blog vs videos), though there's a way to turn off a specific blog from being emailed out.

• ClaudiaClaudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmm, i have trouble posting multiple blogs to social media accounts. It seems to only post to the active blog in blog analytics. I haven't tested yet so don't know the accuracy of that statement.

Feedback and Knowledge Base