I suggest you ...

list the prospect actual IP address on the lead so fake names used can be researched and tracked

also list the prospect actual ip address on the lead so fake names which get used alot can be researched and tracked for follow up activities by the sales groups

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AlignMarkAlignMark shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NathanNathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This Idea, can you please reopen it since your new lead forms no longer include the IP addresses?

Woohoo! I see that the IP's are now being sent on the forms!

Is there any chance to add a country flag or CITY, COUNTRY for the IP address as well so we don't have to manually look them up? Granted, having the IP on the emailed form is better than having to log into hubspot, but having a description of the IP address would be even more helpful.

• AlignMarkAlignMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree w/the location which is what I meant by ip address so that we know or can research which company the lead is from in the event they use a fake name

• Brad Jess - DMS LLCBrad Jess - DMS LLC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice if you could include the IP address, as well as a verbal description of the IP location (ie, 168.011.0.1 ORLANDO, FL) but even if you can only send the IP that would be better than what we have currently.

Yes, we would also like the IP address to be included in the lead that is emailed to us. This way we can keep the form fields minimized by not having to ask as many questions about "where" the customer is from. Also, it helps us filter leads that are not physically based at the same address as their company mailing address.

I know that you already have & collect the IP address of visitors, it shouldn't be very difficult to add an option to include the IP address in the emailed lead, or at a minimum to list the IP address in the "Full Lead Details" online, so that we do not have to export the leads to be able to see the IP address?

Feedback and Knowledge Base