I suggest you ...

Forward to a friend feature for email marketing

Add forward to a friend feature to email. When the user clicks on this link, they are taken to a form where they can enter 10 colleagues email addresses and contact details in which the email is resent to them (which looks exactly like the original email)

122 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick BurnesRick Burnes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any update on the ability to add a "forward to a friend" functionality?

• Nathan SmithNathan Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alternatively, just a two-field form to allow a visitor to forward your page URL (and a nice note from you) to the recipient/colleague/friend. Two fields: "your email address" and "your friend's email address".

• Jason KeathJason Keath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did this ever get implemented? I've been trying to parse current workflow features to see if it is possible with existing tools, but to looks like there would need to be some feature additions before that can work.

• MeganMegan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another related idea, provide data showing the clicks of people who were not sent the email, but were forwarded the information.

• sharynsharyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please. We are looking at ways we can email are referral link to current customers and then have this tracked back to the customer if a referral registers.

• JasonJason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I have needed this function in the past. This would be a great addition!

Feedback and Knowledge Base