I suggest you ...

Add an option in the Keywords tool to mark which keywords you have used

I would like to be able to note which keywords have been used and which have not been used. It would also be good to leave a place to make a note about each keyword.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is something that would be nice to have within the Keywords app. It would be useful to know which keywords you have already built content around. I can't give a quote on an exact timeframe, however this is something that we are thinking about.

• Cindy KellyCindy Kelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Visibility of the keywords you've used would be great! Also, in the 'Take the Next Step' section, where it says 'Blog' or 'Landing Page' it would automatically tie in.and show how many times it was used in these situations.

• Sam (Hari)Sam (Hari) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great idea, now you would add some wheels to this tool. it can become overwhelming when one keeps adding all those keywords.

more power if you can also link which pages use those Keywords that would be big bonus.

Feedback and Knowledge Base