I suggest you ...

keyword grader to work for countries outside USA

Keyword Grader currently works on US search traffic data. For use outside the US, e.g. the countries of Europe, it is useful to have data based on the country that the client is based, .e.g UK, Ireland etc. Can be done by handling search data by country IP range.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard HoqueRichard Hoque shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Add global search terms and local (country/region) to the keyword grader - soon, please!  ·   · 
    EventWorksEventWorks shared a merged idea: Optimise HubSpot Keyword Grader for Google results in certain regions  ·   · 
    Adam CaseyAdam Casey shared a merged idea: Allow users to set what localised Google data for Grader tools  ·   · 

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Francisco LorcaFrancisco Lorca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

The keyword page needs to be improved for users that need to have activities in many countries. Right now, everytime you switch to a market you loose the historic data which makes the tool almost useless. Historic data should be kept

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks so much for your idea. We currently have some new functionality that we are building for international keyword searches. I'm merging this one with an existing idea, and we'll update when it's live to customers.

Thank you!

• Josh PayneJosh Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi Crystal. Sorry you weren't included in the beta. The good news is that the beta will be completed soon so you should be seeing this functionality soon.

Thanks.

• Crystal BallCrystal Ball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I'd love to be able to beta test this if possible? I have added my details to the beta page a few months back but not heard anything back? I'm based in the UK

Torsten,
        I'd encourage you to submit your information to the beta group landing page -- learning.hubspot.com/beta.

The beta will open up soon.

• Sarah McIntyreSarah McIntyre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Glad to see this is being addressed. The Keyword Grader tool as is, doesn't really add much value for customers outside the US.

We're in active development on this feature. We're in the process of identifying beta customers. If you are interested in being a beta customer for this feature, please visit learning.hubspot.com/beta

Thanks!

• Jonathan EvansJonathan Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please for Australia, also s if you could have the city list like you have for the US cities that would be awesome, at present google analytics will only let me drill down to state level & as I am in New South Wales, this means a third of the oz population & an area 30% bigger than Alaska!

• AliAli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great, anbody having customers outside the us needs this.

• Sarah McIntyreSarah McIntyre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is really important for countries outside the US as the current Keyword Grader is not really enough. Need to use other tools to accurately suggest keywords based on local data, not global data.

Feedback and Knowledge Base