I suggest you ...

Integrate ROI calculation

It would be great to integrate budgeting and cost data to help calculate and report on cost per lead, cost per acquisition and end-to-end ROI information from different sources or campaigns.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kirsten BarreraKirsten Barrera shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    ERER shared a merged idea: Lead Categories  ·   · 
    MichalMichal shared a merged idea: add analysis of cost per lead to analytics  ·   · 
    Troy AmyettTroy Amyett shared a merged idea: Add total revenue amounts to closed wins to provide ROI from within Hubspot.  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hadar DuekHadar Duek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An interesting idea would be to add a field on the campaign level called cost per lead. Since we have the marketing budget already set for the campaign and the # of customers who came in from that campaign, it would be a simple calculation and help evaluate which historical campaigns have not only been most effective but also most efficient.

• Andrew EricksonAndrew Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please! Would be extremely useful to be able to attribute revenue to campaigns and campaign costs as we close deals in the CRM.

• FrancesFrances commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the new campaign tool. I'd like to see functionality that would allow me to input cost data and then report things like cost per lead. I'm doing this in Excel now but it would be ideal if it was inside Hubspot.

• Dennis BatchelorDennis Batchelor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see an ROI calculator implemented in a way that accounts for repeat customers. Today, once a lead is converted to a customer, no subsequent purchases register as customer conversions. I have to rely on Google Analytics for this data.

• ERER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The reason to be able to put a dollar amount to the lead will help in figuring out ROI.

Feedback and Knowledge Base