Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rick BurnesRick Burnes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    JonJon shared a merged idea: Can't use my I Pad to easily navigate Hubspot as the drop down boxes close too quickly  ·   · 
    jaci russojaci russo shared a merged idea: Make Hubspot iPad Compatible  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Casey SchorrCasey Schorr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I disagree. Let HubSpot dev focus on creating add'l core features. An iPad app is a major undertaking for a little bit of extra convenience. If you're any sort of real marketer, you can't do your marketing from your iPad anyways and probably carry around a Macbook Air, etc when you're on the road.

That said, I agree they should at least make the core HubSpot "view only" features like viewing reports, viewing contacts, etc work properly on Safari on an iPad.

That's a majorly different feature request than a full-blown iPad app, however.

• HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Chris: We are addressing this in a couple of different ways. The newer HubSpot features are not based on Adobe Flash, so they will display properly in iPad. We are also actively defining the HubSpot iPad app functionality. You can expect updates in this front in the coming weeks.

• Chris StahakisChris Stahakis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use hubspot all the time from my iPad. Currently, hubspot graphs don't display properly from inside safari on an iPad. It would be very productive to be able to jump into hubspot from the push of an icon on my iPad.

• Trevor JonesTrevor Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to ditch the laptop completely when I'm traveling, but I can't do it without HubSpot.

Feedback and Knowledge Base