I suggest you ...

Please add a new category of contact between 'Lead' and 'Customer'

I think many people would benefit from having the opportunity to manage 'Prospecst'/'Targets'/non-qualified leads in HubSpot without junking up their 'Lead' data. A separate category that we can upload list to for the email marketing campaigns and sales data management would be valuable. I suggest calling the category 'Targets' - people who are not actionable leads, yet (ie tradeshow swipes, network referrals, rented email lists, etc)

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jeffrey RothJeffrey Roth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now have a few stages, set in the Lifecycle Stage field in Contacts. Options are Subscriber, Lead, Marketing Qualified Lead, Sales Qualified Lead, Opportunity, Customer, Evangelist and Other.

You can learn more about each of these stages by clicking here: http://help.hubspot.com/articles/How_To_Doc/how-to-use-lifecycle-stages-in-hubspot. You can also add your own to this property in Contacts, which you can also learn from that help article.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • eliza hleliza hl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is related, I need the ability to separate wheat from chaff, so I want to see QUALIFIED LEAD as a formal field on the analytics page.

e.g.

SOURCES | V | L2V | L | QL | QL2V | C2D | C2QL | C | C2V

(Note: I think it should be Lead To Visit not Visit To Lead which is what the analytics page currently says)

Feedback and Knowledge Base