Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Julie McKenzieJulie McKenzie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  HubSpotterAdminHubSpotter (Admin, HubSpot) responded  · 

At this point we no longer have a Blog Analytics application, and most of the functionality can be achieved by using HubSpot reporting (Attribution Reports, Page Performance) for any external blogging platform. The only thing you’re missing is the ability to see dates/authors/comments within HS, but the views/contacts/customers/SEO data can all be found using those reports. Thanks,

Angela

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dominique VerniersDominique Verniers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand. You no longer have a blog analytics application? I see it on every dashboard of our customers Hubspot sites. De plugin in Wordpress is feeding that tool. Embedding the tracking code in Drupal sites only tracks the website pages and the blog pages do not show up in the dashboard.

I had a HubSpot partner call yesterday and they said the CHI (customer hapiness index) of our accounts was not high enough. The main reason was that there is no active blog. But actually there is, HubSpot just doesn't see it.

How do we solve this?

• Drew MonroeDrew Monroe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also use Drupal and would like to see this feature. My understanding from speaking with HS support, the problem is that they simply aren't able to "tell" the HubSpot analytics package that these pages are blog posts, specifically, and then show those on the Dashboard.

Tracking specific blog posts under reports > page performance is a workaround for now, but not a very . I like Ben's idea of some kind of Hubspot/Drupal module.

Thanks!

• Ben BellBen Bell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drupal is a very common site platform. I understand why wordpress came first, but please add support first. I'm open to learning what you guys need drupal to do to work with your system. A module could be built for it.

• Rick BurnesRick Burnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Julie -- I switched this from "Blog Grader" to "Blog Analytics". The former is blog.grader.com (a free tool), the later is inside the paid product, and where we don't support Drupal.

• Julie McKenzieJulie McKenzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just learned that your blog grader application does not support Drupal blogs. Do you plan on adding this feature anytime soon?

Thanks!
        Julie McKenzie

Feedback and Knowledge Base