I suggest you ...

Add a leads column to Blog Analytics

It would be very helpful to know how many leads came in from a specific blog. That would help you refine blog topic strategy.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John McTigueJohn McTigue shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JakeJake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are talking about the new blog that is currently available to Beta Testers, correct?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Kyle and James, this could be such an amazing tool to utilize so the sooner the better.

• Kyle JamesKyle James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You have my vote. Let me also say this is on my very short list and will be happening sooner than later. To kind of go along with Yoav I'm 99% sure we will start with any lead who has viewed the article and based on feedback from users we'll figure out how to slice and dice it to give more exact lead buckets. For example you might want to see leads who this was the first page they viewed on your website along with the ones Yoav listed.

• Yoav ShapiraYoav Shapira commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John, that's a cool idea. We've talked about it in the past, but obviously haven't done it yet. Would you prefer:

(a) The column to show leads who converted on that blog article page?

(b) Any leads who came from anywhere any time, but viewed that blog article somewhere along the way?

(c) Something else?

Feedback and Knowledge Base