I suggest you ...

Support auto response email customization with form data

For example, in a parts order e-mail confirmation, it would help to include the part # that was ordered (i.e. "Hello [first name form variable], We have received your order for part # [part # form variable]...").

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sarah NaeherSarah Naeher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Laurence LedfordLaurence Ledford shared a merged idea: Personalize Auto Generate Emails from Forms  ·   · 
    MattMatt shared a merged idea: Allow "From Name" for auto responder emails (post form submission)  ·   · 
    completed  ·  Juliette KopeckyJuliette Kopecky responded  · 

This is now possible with HubSpot’s new Email Marketing and Workflows apps. You can read more about the new apps here: http://www.hubspot.com/blog/bid/32757/HubSpot-Launches-Brand-New-Email-Software-and-Marketing-Database

(The one caveat that I’ll give on this is that if a lead/customer has opted-out of emails from you, they wouldn’t be able to receive the auto-response email. In the future, we’ll be adding the ability to send transactional emails that won’t be subject to their opt-out status.)

The new email app will be rolled out to all existing HubSpot customers throughout the summer/early fall. If you would like to access these new features as soon as possible, please fill out this form and we will make sure you get the earliest possible release. http://learning.hubspot.com/email-contacts-signup/ We will keep you up-to-date and let you know as soon as your HubSpot account is ready to be migrated to the new tools.

Thank you!

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bettina HorvathBettina Horvath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like this, and also to be able to format the email. Can't change font, use different font size etc. Plus the from field in the mail doesn't show the full name.

Feedback and Knowledge Base