Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StephanieStephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree - I get tons of action from LinkedIn and hardly any comments from my actual blog post - Elizabeth explained on the forum about this, "...if your readers find it easiest to comment on Linkedin, then that is what they're going to do. I think our job is to find out how to make that work best for both of us -- website owner and commenter." This is what Hubspot should be doing - bridge the gap between blogs and social media.

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have noticed that when I post blog articles to other social media sites, e.g. LinkedIn groups, they attract more comments there than they do on the blog article directly on my site. If those comments are posted across multiple sites and multiple groups within sites, no one can view them all in context at those sites, nor do they benefit the home version of the blog by stimulating a conversation that attracts more people and makes the article appear as popular as aggregating all the comments in one place (on the original article) would. I would like to see Hubspot engage the LinkedIn api in particular, but other popular ones as well to automatically grab comments posted elsewhere and attach them to my blog with an indication of where (what group) the comment came from

Feedback and Knowledge Base