I suggest you ...

Add a "Print Entire Article" option for all blog posts.

I was just reading through my homework my Hubspot coach assigned for me. One suggestion I would make to Hubspot is a “Print Whole Article” option. I know (because I DID do my reading) that Hubspot encourages you to make lots of short pages instead of fewer long ones so that we can track what was interesting to our readers. But I wonder if others are like me. I like to print out my reading material and read it while sitting in the bathtub or while having my coffee downstairs.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark RhodesMark Rhodes shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    KimberlyKimberly shared a merged idea: Have a print friendly version of blog articles without comments.  ·   · 

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Greg NichollsGreg Nicholls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have customers / readers who have actually called us to suggest we add a "Print" button or have a PDF version of our Blog posts that they can print it.

Also, with the "email article" option, it would be good if we could have an option to shut-off the Captcha because "non technical" people have trouble figuring this out.

• Kyle JamesKyle James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mark - if you go and print an individual blog post page it actually strips out all the extra sidebars and modules. Please test it and let me know if that is not your experience. Are you maybe asking for a Print button where the social media buttons are displayed?

Feedback and Knowledge Base