I suggest you ...

Create folders for landing page organization

It's difficult to find sort through all our landing pages to find the right one to duplicate. Folders would help sort LPs into groups.

193 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Donna RickerDonna Ricker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Karine SimardKarine Simard shared a merged idea: Create categories for landing pages  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simon KamskySimon Kamsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea when the new COS release will be made available? we really needed to have the folder functionality to migrate our site on word press to Hubspot....

• Jeremy CraneJeremy Crane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Robert,

I agree it has taken us too long to get this into the product. Unfortunately we've been very focused on improving some of the core experience and stability over the past several months. This is very much on our near term radar but we need to balance against our other priorities of continuing to ensure the COS is fast and always available. We'll get there on the folders.

• robert nicholsonrobert nicholson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Jeremy - so is this on the timeline for release yet? You were working hard on this in September 2011... so a while back!!

This lack of folders really prevents easy use of Hubspot - one of Hubspot's key selling factors!!!!!

Hey folks really sorry about the long process on this one. We have a lot of areas of the product where we need to implement folding and we have been working on a design that was flexible enough and also common enough that it would make usage across multiple areas of the product as easy as possible. We've finalized a design and will be beginning development work shortly. Hoping to have some of these in place in early 2014

• Kristen ClintonKristen Clinton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition to this -- it would be great to link the Landing page to a thank you page, so that I don't have to see them all in the list at once.

Jake, Sorry I wish I had a better answer for you. We still don't have a hard date on this. We will be launching the new Landing Page into Beta in the next couple of months. No hard deadline yet on when we might have this fully rolled out.

• JakeJake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Jeremy,

Nearing 9 months...When might you have a hard date?

Hey all thanks so much for your votes on this. We are working on a significant rework of the CMS system including Landing Pages management. This will help us prioritize our work a great deal in terms of where to start. Unfortunately at this time I can't provide a hard date regarding when this might be implemented. I will certainly update this when I do have a better idea.

• John MJohn M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for Form Manager too - after building out all the forms for my site I realized how unorganized the list was. Having folders would allow me to group similar pages together and make it easier to update overtime.

Feedback and Knowledge Base