I suggest you ...

Filter Prospects by date - customized reporting for Prospects Tool

I'd love to be able to sort the prospects tool by date or just look a month's worth of data, days worth of data etc..

98 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jillian WilsonJillian Wilson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    SaraSara shared a merged idea: date range for prospects report  ·   · 

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - definitely needed functionality within HubSpot. Its great we can get daily but we need to look at this information for many different time periods to support our business

• Stephanie HellsternStephanie Hellstern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love HS so far client for 2 years but really wish it could be all-in-one tool for marketing even better outbound/ offline tracking. But I agree so many different companies call me trying to get me to sign up for their prospecting tool because HS works more with inbound marketing & forms. Companies like Leadcaster, visistat & etc. Now other companies like datahero saying they have better reporting for HS & SF which should be something already apart of HS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The importance of this feature is greatly needed for marketing and sales departments. Before transferring over to HubSpot, my firm used LeadLander to monitor and gather info pertaining to prospects visiting our site. Although LeadLander was very simple and limited on its ability in handling marketing automation (a main reason for transferring), the software however, had the beneficial features built into their software that allowed a user to filter a list by fiscal year, fiscal quarter, between specific dates (i.e. August 1 - August 30) and categorize the list in a chronological order you see fit. This could be by number of visitors from most to least and vice versa or by demographics or by specific pages you find most relevant to your site. HubSpot desperately needs a feature like this because of the value of helpful information which can be easily filtered down to assist the marketing and sales departments on their campaigns. It would also be a marketing talking point for HubSpot as a helpful feature for their clients when selling the software. Bottom line is that no one has time to go through the mundane task of filtering the list manually. This topic deserves 52 votes from me on behalf of everyone here at my firm.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Randy. Now that ProspectMax is gone, the daily emails are not useful.

We used to be able to create a daily prospect email for each rep. They were filtered by the states and company names so that 99% of the junk was gone. Everyone found it very useful. I'm giving this topic 3 votes.

• Randy KremlacekRandy Kremlacek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We previously used ProspectMax and we appreciated the ability to filter. I think it should be a top priority to set up a profile where we could set filters, the more the better. The idea of downloading a list daily and applying filters isn't practical.

I would love to receive a daily email showing "my" prospects, not a list of everyone in the world who visited the site. We rarely sell in Bahrain <BG>.

• Stephanie HellsternStephanie Hellstern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes prospects are very important to Sales. Consider looking at what companies like VisiStat does to target or track people that come to the site better to get them to become leads. Right now for Prospects I had to sign up for ProspectsMax which emails weekly based on certain criteria but it would be nice that these categories or who i assigned these prospects to based on the geo area came up on those sales peoples dashboard so they can use the Favorites Star feature & etc. It would be very helpful to specify a date range when exporting the Prospects report. I have weekly marketing meetings, and would like to be able to bring date specific data with me or give to them.

• Tom PayneTom Payne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would like to be able to filter on geography...but as a start I would be happy if the prospect app on the website showed the same information as the prospect email/digest I receive. At least this shows the city/state of the prospect. Why is that not shown on the website?

• Kate HadawayKate Hadaway commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be very useful to have the visit information displayed as a date and time rather than by how many hours/days have passed since the visit. For example, I am trying to go back to look at who visited one of our landing pages on a specific date, but have to use my calendar to try to figure out what day it was.

• Chelsea SellarsChelsea Sellars commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be also be great to sort based on geographic location or other characteristics of the company/person.

• Dolores FallonDolores Fallon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also want to compare date ranges via Prospects - last week vs. this week, last month vs. this month, this timeframe vs. that timeframe...

• KatieKatie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all the comments. And would also like to see an actual date/time stamp in the Visiting From column rather than how many days/hours ago they visited.

• JeffJeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely would add to the usefulness of the prospects tool if you could filter by other criteria, i.e. people that visited more than 5 pages AND are from a certain city, etc...just more filter options really.

• Connie MoserConnie Moser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The daily e-mails we receive are are not all-inclusive for the day, and are not in a useable format.

We already have almost 500 visitors on the spreadsheet that gets downloaded. The "download everything" will become unwieldy very quickly. Being able to sort the prospects tool by date is really necessary.

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the "found via: field on prospect export, would be nice to seperate the source and the search term. example "Google search for "Google search for XYZ topic' put the "google seach for" from the search term thereby making it easier to evaluate search terms prospects are using to find us cross referenced with the prospect company name.

• SaraSara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very helpul to specify a date range when exporting the Prospects report. I have weekly marketing meetings, and would like to be able to bring date specific data with me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base