I suggest you ...

add comments from blog to lead and prospects - make it easy to identify engaged visitors.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ckluisckluis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonah LopinJonah Lopin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Believe it or not, we used to have this feature... this is very high on my list to bring back!

• Carole MahoneyCarole Mahoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree- I have one vote left and I am saving it for that omg must have thing. I think 20 would be enough- but being able to assign a priority to them would be ideal

• paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Chris: I'm with you. I need 100 more votes. This idea just makes too much sense. A very obvious enhancement that would add a lot of value to sales. When I get more votes, I'll come back and give this one a couple. What's with a 10 vote limit anyway? I'd rather hubspot asked me to rank the things I vote for than limit how many things I vote for.

• Rick BurnesRick Burnes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hmmm. Doesn't look like that's an option. Think I might have to add that to ideas.uservoice.com :)

• ckluisckluis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyway I can get - 100 more votes? If I go find my suggestion spreadsheet it will be substantial.

Feedback and Knowledge Base