General HubSpot Ideas

Share and vote on your ideas for the HubSpot product!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Embed landing pages as apps in Facebook

Some other landing page tools have the ability to create an app in Facebook and embed the entire landing page there. This enables leads to be captured directly on FB.

For example, here's how LeadPages does this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ttuFxJlE6Y

It would be great if HubSpot had a similar function where landing pages could be embedded as a Facebook app so people could be converted into leads directly via FB, without having to visit your external landing page.

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      13 comments  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Account Overview Information

Right now, there does not appear to be a good way for us to log an overview of our history with an account.

We have many in-depth interactions with customers over the course of years. It's important for our sales team to be able to get a summary of those interactions or be able to review a description of our history of an account in CRM.

Currently, if we log notes on an account, those notes quickly get lost in the fray of other activities and updates that show up in the account timeline. It becomes very difficult to find…

146 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        pending  ·  7 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Date field in text format for better UX

The only way to introduce dates is by a date picker right now. This is useful for dates not too far away, for example scheduling a webinar, but not for asking a birthdate for example.

From a UX point of view, the date picker is not the best option to ask for birthdates as the user has to click many times.

A good option would be to provide a text field to ask for the date (similar to the Google Accounts registration form) and then internally convert it to a date picker.

56 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Calculated fields

Other CRMs such as Zoho and Salesforce allow admins to create custom calculated fields using a formula.

47 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            3 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Get Email Notifications when someone sends you a task as well as when it's modified or completed

Right now I have no idea when someone sends me a task unless I frequently check my tasks. Also if I send someone a task I have no idea if they've edited it or completed it unless i check it or they personally text me to let me know.

All of the above scenarios should have a notification assigned with it so I know when someone assigns me a task as well as when someone modify's or completes a task i sent them

70 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Switching Between Sales and Marketing Side - Contact specific

If you are on a particular contact profile (either on the sales side or marketing side), it would be very advantageous to switch directly to the contact back and forth rather than 'passing through the dashboard'. I find myself in the CRM quite often looking at a specific contact and want to see the campaigns and email engagements by that same contact and I have to switch to the marketing side. When I do that, I have to pass through the dashboard and then search for the contact. Too many steps. The same is in reverse if I want to…

78 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                7 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Import list of leads without email addresses

We have lead lists that our sales people will call to get their email addresses but we don't want them to manage the list outside of Hubspot and then enter them once we get the email. We also don't want them to manually input thousands of contacts so they can use the sales CRM dialer. This would be great for both contacts and companies.

111 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  13 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We currently have a version of this in beta. We plan to roll this out to all customers shortly. For the time being, if you’d like to join the no-email import beta, please submit a request by clicking the “?” icon that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your CRM and we can get you access.

• Associate Contacts Original Source Information to Deal Property

Currently there isn't a way to search deals by "Original Source" attributes which makes it a bit of a goose chase when trying to attribute deals to marketing campaigns.

It would be beneficial if the back-end could pass the following "Original Source" related fields into the Deal properties when a Deal is created based on the respective Contact that is chosen.
                  • Original Source
                  • Original Source Drill-Down 1
                  • Original Source Drill-Down 2

Since this feature is not possible, we are left with having users use the "Referral Source" user defined drop-down to select a Referral Source which isn't…

28 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Merge Companies like you do with contacts

The feature exists to merge two contacts (where they are really the same person and just a duplicate), and I think it would be great to have that same ability with companies.

302 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      17 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Subscribe to Contact Views within CRM

Current my sales reps get the daily prospect digest report - http://screencast.com/t/mqcTcnm9w which is great and shows every company that is visiting our site but hasn't identified themselves just yet.

However, we were using Pardot for years prior to to the switch and a great report they would send my reps was a Daily Prospect Report - http://screencast.com/t/mzAWKLlGlP which would show prospects I/rep owned that completed an action the day before.

So I'd for a feature where I can build a view within HubSpot CRM set my search criteria then save the view then subscribe and email myself each day…

25 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Combine workflow actions into a calendar view

I would like to view all of a fixed-date workflow's actions in a calendar view. Currently, to see when an upcoming action is scheduled to send, we must look individually at each workflow and find the action within that workflow.

I'd like to view a calendar of when workflow actions will occur, essentially re-organizing the workflow actions into a more easily-viewed format.

In addition, it would be great to add a feature to view ALL workflow action dates on a calendar, which amalgamates all the actions from all fixed-date workflows into a calendar format. Also offer the option to choose…

22 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Add CC and BCC capabilities to emails from HubSpot

We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this.

Use case 1:
                          We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email from us through HubSpot saying "Thank you for registering!". Since we have a lot of different people signing up, it's very important for us to follow up on that email.

If we could add CC to me on the email that is sent out, I could pick up the conversation with the…

143 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            6 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Please work on an integration with Microsoft 365 email.

I know there is a connection with Outlook for Microsoft, however Macs are left out. I would guess that most agencies are using Mac. The 365 is Microsoft online email solution and it the way most companies are going that use Microsoft email solutions. HubSpot prides itself on being the one-stop-shop for all analytics, yet leaves out a large number of Mac users who choose to have a better email that Gmail.

21 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              3 comments  ·  Integrations & APIs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Forms "Where Used" Indicator

When using a Form it would be great to know where it is used i.e. workflows. It would be great to be able to click on a Form, CTA, or a specific email and find out what workflow it is currently in. This would help eliminate duplicate workflows and would make it very easy to see which specific workflow it is currently in. As for CTAs it would be great to see what blogs/emails it is located in as well.

Major benefit when you have multiple users working in HubSpot and when new individuals come on board.

22 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                2 comments  ·  Content Management System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Workflow Calendar Option

When you are creating a workflow, instead of having to manually count out how many days to delay the next action, we need a calendar option instead. A pop up calendar that we could select the date in the month we want to set. That would be so much more efficient and accurate.

76 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  4 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Multiple Thank You Pages on Forms

I have a form with a field that asks a question with two different responses. It would be good to have the functionality to redirect to separate thank you pages based on the response.

For example, if Mr Lead chooses answer A, they will go to thank you page A, if they choose answer B, they will go to thank you page B.

This would allows us to present our leads with content that truly is relevant to them.

31 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    5 comments  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • european law

In the Netherlands and most of the other European countries a confirmed opt-in is required for consumers and companies.

The law here also describes that if you don't show all your email types on your subscribe form, you are not allowed to show the different email types on your unsubscribe form. Also when you show all email types on your subscribe form, you have to show them all on your unsubscribe form.

The options above aren't options in HubSpot at this moment and we don't want to set-up double opt-in because it's a way that costs a lot of subscribers…

48 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Add a "Tweet Later" Option to Retweets

Under Social Media Monitoring, after clicking on Retweet, whether I choose to do a Retweet or a Quoted Retweet, "Retweet Now" is the only option that currently exists. I'd like the option to Schedule the retweet at a later time. Instead of retweeting it right away. This option would add the retweet to my calendar at a date/time of my choosing.

If you're looking for another tool to provide an example of this functionality, you'll find it in Buffer... When you click on retweet, you can retweet it immediately or "Add to Buffer".

Thank you,

Doyle Slayton
                                      xoombi.com

127 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  Social Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Create required fields for Deals in CRM

There are fields that we would like to be mandatory, fields that the Sales Team can't skip when creating Deals. Would love to have the ability to make fields mandatory where Sales can't move forward without them, holds them accountable and allows us to gather the information we want and need to see.

71 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          5 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Creating lists without email addresses

How aggravating is it when clients send lists without email addresses? Instead, they have different unique identifiers like customer id or vin numbers. Rather than exporting an entire contact list from Hubspot and aligning those email addresses with the appropriate customer id, Hubspot should let you copy and paste a column of excel info into the smart list contact property. Right now, comma separated values do not register as separate properties but one large chunk (see screenshot). It would cut out tons of wasted time and make client relationships smoother.

24 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 233 234
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base