General HubSpot Ideas

Share and vote on your ideas for the HubSpot product!

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Account Overview Information

Right now, there does not appear to be a good way for us to log an overview of our history with an account.

We have many in-depth interactions with customers over the course of years. It's important for our sales team to be able to get a summary of those interactions or be able to review a description of our history of an account in CRM.

Currently, if we log notes on an account, those notes quickly get lost in the fray of other activities and updates that show up in the account timeline. It becomes very difficult to find…

111 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      pending  ·  4 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Import list of leads without email addresses

We have lead lists that our sales people will call to get their email addresses but we don't want them to manage the list outside of Hubspot and then enter them once we get the email. We also don't want them to manually input thousands of contacts so they can use the sales CRM dialer. This would be great for both contacts and companies.

92 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        11 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We currently have a version of this in beta. We plan to roll this out to all customers shortly. For the time being, if you’d like to join the no-email import beta, please submit a request by clicking the “?” icon that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of your CRM and we can get you access.

• Embed landing pages as apps in Facebook

Some other landing page tools have the ability to create an app in Facebook and embed the entire landing page there. This enables leads to be captured directly on FB.

For example, here's how LeadPages does this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ttuFxJlE6Y

It would be great if HubSpot had a similar function where landing pages could be embedded as a Facebook app so people could be converted into leads directly via FB, without having to visit your external landing page.

38 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          8 comments  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Get Email Notifications when someone sends you a task as well as when it's modified or completed

Right now I have no idea when someone sends me a task unless I frequently check my tasks. Also if I send someone a task I have no idea if they've edited it or completed it unless i check it or they personally text me to let me know.

All of the above scenarios should have a notification assigned with it so I know when someone assigns me a task as well as when someone modify's or completes a task i sent them

50 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            4 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Merge Companies like you do with contacts

The feature exists to merge two contacts (where they are really the same person and just a duplicate), and I think it would be great to have that same ability with companies.

225 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              14 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Add CC and BCC capabilities to emails from HubSpot

We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this.

Use case 1:
              We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email from us through HubSpot saying "Thank you for registering!". Since we have a lot of different people signing up, it's very important for us to follow up on that email.

If we could add CC to me on the email that is sent out, I could pick up the conversation with the…

123 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                3 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • european law

In the Netherlands and most of the other European countries a confirmed opt-in is required for consumers and companies.

The law here also describes that if you don't show all your email types on your subscribe form, you are not allowed to show the different email types on your unsubscribe form. Also when you show all email types on your subscribe form, you have to show them all on your unsubscribe form.

The options above aren't options in HubSpot at this moment and we don't want to set-up double opt-in because it's a way that costs a lot of subscribers…

48 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Add a "Tweet Later" Option to Retweets

Under Social Media Monitoring, after clicking on Retweet, whether I choose to do a Retweet or a Quoted Retweet, "Retweet Now" is the only option that currently exists. I'd like the option to Schedule the retweet at a later time. Instead of retweeting it right away. This option would add the retweet to my calendar at a date/time of my choosing.

If you're looking for another tool to provide an example of this functionality, you'll find it in Buffer... When you click on retweet, you can retweet it immediately or "Add to Buffer".

Thank you,

Doyle Slayton
                  xoombi.com

95 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Social Media  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Edit / Rename Campaigns

I would like to be able to rename campaigns after they have been created. Would make it much easier to track old campaigns and set up a campaign naming convention.

95 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      3 comments  ·  Content Management System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Path to Conversion Report

I would be great to be able to run a report that looked at the steps a contact took along the path towards a specific conversion point. For example, I'd like to see the sources, pages viewed, events done, average of number of visits and forms completed before completing a free trial form.

We completed this type of analysis by manually entering a contact's timeline into a spreadsheet, and the information was eye opening in terms of what actual marketing activities are contributing to free trial sign ups.

23 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        0 comments  ·  Analytics & Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Customer email response tracked in CRM

It's nice that we can send email to customer directly from Hubspot CRM but it would be nicer if customer's response would be recorded in CRM as well. Is it possible to set up "reply-to" for hubspot emails to both the person sending it AND 111111@forward.hubspot.com so it would be tracked in the CRM as well. Thanks

193 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          4 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Workflow Calendar Option

When you are creating a workflow, instead of having to manually count out how many days to delay the next action, we need a calendar option instead. A pop up calendar that we could select the date in the month we want to set. That would be so much more efficient and accurate.

39 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            2 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Hipaa Compliant version of Hubspot

Vote for this, if you ever plan on having a medical client and part of a 2.8 trillion dollar industry.

The US Health Care Market is currently a 2.8 trillion dollar industry and HIPAA compliance is a very large issue. Unfortunately, Hubspot is not HIPAA compliant, and therefore partners can not aggregate information to Hubspot as trivial first and last name in combination with a birth date.

There is a great opportunity for Hubspot partners to target this 2.8 trillion dollar industry which is digitizing rapidly and growing exponentially.

59 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Improve the metrics in Dashboard

We really need more consistency in the dashboard metrics. We don't have reports, so those metrics should be more accurate.

In my opinion this Productivity area should bring these numbers:

- Calls Placed: measures how many calls I placed in a period. Counts all the Logged Calls

- Emails Sent: measures how many emails I sent in a period. Counts all the emails I sent.

- Meetings Placed: measures how many meetings I placed in a period. Counts all the Logged Meetings

- Tasks Completed: measures how many tasks I completed in a period. Counts all my done tasks (the…

64 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                2 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • Create dynamic content via smart rules based on ALL UTM parameters

I'm trying to leverage HubSpots smart content to change based on the referral source. Where i'm getting caught up is just how to do this efficiently.

If for example I want to change based on specific parameters, like someone who searched for "Marketing Agency Software". I would want one landing page to change because they clicked my PPC advertisement and made it to my page.

How does the “Paid Search” smart rule work in HubSpot? Is it looking for UTM parameters and changing content? If this is the case, we would want to change the content based on UTM parameters,…

63 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  7 comments  ·  Content Optimization System (COS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Sitemap Automation from Template

Currently to add pages to the Sitemap you have to go to Content Settings / Sitemap and click the checkbox to get it added. This can be overlooked quite easily and get outdated pretty fast if people don't remember to do this. There should be a Checkbox in the template when creating the landing page to include this into the sitemap, so when anyone is creating the landing page - it is right there for them to see and include. This way any landing page that is created is going to be included to this sitemap and it will be…

24 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Switching Between Sales and Marketing Side - Contact specific

If you are on a particular contact profile (either on the sales side or marketing side), it would be very advantageous to switch directly to the contact back and forth rather than 'passing through the dashboard'. I find myself in the CRM quite often looking at a specific contact and want to see the campaigns and email engagements by that same contact and I have to switch to the marketing side. When I do that, I have to pass through the dashboard and then search for the contact. Too many steps. The same is in reverse if I want to…

21 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      2 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • When editing a form to add additional dates in "Choose your date" add a check box to determine if the addition should apply to only one form

On a landing page, when editing a form to add for example a new date in "choose your date" it would be very helpful to add a check box to determine if the change should only apply to the current form you are in or if it should add it to all forms that have "choose your date", as is the current default.

Right now because it auto adds it to all the forms with a choose your date I have to go in and delete it one by one from the forms where it has choose your date but…

12 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        1 comment  ·  Landing Pages & Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Freeze column headers in CRM grid view

It's hard to keep track of columns halfway down a long list...

10 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          0 comments  ·  CRM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Allow editing of blog post header HTML

Enable the user to be able to insert HTML into the header section of individual blog posts to accomodate for usages such as content syndication and proper conanoical tag formatting and schema markup.

13 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            0 comments  ·  Content Optimization System (COS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 214 215
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base